Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Restoring Order

This post is not so much about Capriana, but more about her surroundings. Tony and I are FINALLY getting our old selves back. Last Monday when Tony had the day off, he spent the day with Walt and Keith building an amazing toy chest for Capriana. Her playroom will be even better with it in there holding her toys.

Then last night, I was able to go through Capriana's closet and determine what she can still wear and what needed to be retired. I will also admit that her closet has been reorganized and is now color coded by clothing type. Probably a bit anal, but if you know how many clothes this child has, you might understand that it will help us ensure that she wears all of her clothes before outgrowing them. Her shoes are also re-organized around size and those shoes that currently fit are in a little basket on her changing table. There are still a few things left to do in her room before it will be fully functional again, but I have come to understand that this bedroom is becoming that of a toddler, not a baby.

Tony and I have also been going through our room and cleaning out a bit. This gives me great hope that this Spring will be focused to garage organization, outdoor activities and the beginning stages of building a deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment